The Washington Island Observer is an award-winning community newspaper serving Washington Island, Wisconsin since 1979. The Washington Island Observer provides local news and community information as well as advertising for Island and Door County businesses and charitable organizations. Published weekly during the summer and every two weeks during the rest of the year.
• Sept. to mid-June: Tues-Fri 9:00 – 11:30 am
• Mid-June to Aug.: Mon-Fri 8:30 – 11:30 am
**For your safety and for the safety of our staff, our main office is currently closed to the public. However, you can still place orders via email (email@example.com) OR come to the front entryway of the office. We are still offering the same office services!
Washington Island Observer
1253 Main Road
Washington Island, WI 54246
• Managing Editor: Heidi Hodges, 920.495.0629, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Office Manager: DJ Kickbush, 920.847.2661, email@example.com
• Ad Manager: Zuzka Krueger, 920.847.2661, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Layout Manager: Jori Kapla, email@example.com
General Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address Changes: email@example.com
For news and photo submissions, contact Heidi Hodges, Managing Editor